Ice ice baby

A couple of months ago, I watched a short video. This video suggested that if we apply ice on our face, there are several health benefits.

I decided to test out this theory. Since March 2024, I have been applying ice on my face every day. For last 6 months, I have been applying ice on my face every day without fail. 

I have noticed some significant benefits after applying ice on my face. There were no changes to my skincare routine. That is why all these changes can be attributed to the use of ice. Here are my observations.

Less acne
I have an acne prone skin. I generally get acne around my periods. Every time I get at least 3 to 4 pimples on my face. After I started applying ice on my face, I have noticed that  I am getting less acne.

Reduction of inflammation
I have sensitive skin. I often notice that my skin gets easily inflamed. After I started applying ice on my face, I have noticed that the inflammation has been reduced.

Better hydration
Naturally, my skin is dry. I always have to apply moisturiser on my skin to retain the hydration. After using ice on my face, I have noticed that the hydration of my skin has improved. Of course, this does not eliminate the use of moisturiser.

Reduction of dark spots
I have an uneven skin tone. After starting to apply ice on my face, I have noticed that my skin tone has improved. I notice less dark spots and blemishes.

Reduction in wrinkles
I am in my late 30s. I have already started noticing wrinkles on my face. After I have started applying ice on my face, I noticed that the wrinkles have started reducing. I have noticed tightness of my skin in a good way. Though, the wrinkles have not completely disappeared, I can definitely see an improvement.

Overall, I have observed that, after I have started to use ice on my face, several of my skin problems have reduced. My skin is appearing healthier than before. My skin appears more hydrated than before. Also I have significantly noticed that inflammation and irritation has reduced after I have started using ice on my face.

Applying ice is the easiest and the most cost-effective method. This cheap trick can help in improving our skin to a greater extent. Rather than using plethora of cosmetics, I would rather stick to applying ice my face. 

I hope you find this information useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfie

Life and death

Not a friendly face