Childhood nightmare

All of a sudden, out of nowhere I remembered a nightmare. I must have been 5 years old, yet I remember it vividly.

I saw that I was chasing something or someone. I am running in an open field. While running my dupatta (scarf) gets pulled. I turn around and I see a leafless shrub. I see ahead and suddenly the view in front of me has changed. It is no longer an open field. I am now in an apartment complex which looks just like the one near my home. It looks dreaded. I must have fallen down now. In my nightmare I am about to cry. Just then, a vehicle stops next to me. I see myself in that vehicle peaking outside the window. Looking at my fallen self.

When this nightmare occurred to me, I was scared. 

Now I think about it, I feel strange. Why did I remember this nightmare so clearly? Why my 5 year old brain created this illusion? Was this astral projection in my nightmare? Was that me in the vehicle or was that an apparition? Who was real? 

All these questions will remain unanswered, I believe 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfie

Life and death

Not a friendly face