Self absorbed zombies

An incident happened with me which made me furious.

I was in my office cafeteria. I was standing in the queue to collect coffee in my own coffee mug. I do not use the office mugs because of hygiene reasons. A man stood ahead of me. He was carrying his bagpack. I stood atleast 20 inches away from him. Suddenly this man decided to swing his bagpack. He swung it hard and it hit me. His bag hit my hand forcefully, hurting my hand. Due to the impact the mug from my hand fell down and broke. A train of "sorry" followed after.

This led me thinking, was he not aware that he was in a queue? Was he not aware that people were around him? Or simply he was self absorbed?

In social situations, everybody is expected to be aware. However, nowadays we are seeing such zombies who are completely self absorbed and unaware of social circumstances. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfie

Life and death

Not a friendly face